Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I blog again!



Once again i forgot to blog (this time for a month! lol) not that it matters, my blogs r so dull no1 would bother reading them anyway lol.

In the last month:
I took Cruize to a friends place and he was relaxed/ok she got on and he went soo damn nice! its so unfair! I ride like a PC beginner/like i hav a carrot up my arse. I hate it!! So the next day i tried riding a bit more "relaxed" i looked like a hunched up patato sack. AGH (but he was dressed in white bandages so felt pretty flash)

Silly Cruize pulled a shoe of and went a but sore on it so I couldnt ride him for about a week.
BUT in that time the paddock finally got cut! So now i can see the ground (and after all the rain some GRASS is growing!).
Cruize also got his back done, aprently he had 2 vertabrae thingys (S something?) out.

So i hacked him for 2 days after he had a (nother) few days off because of his back and he was really good. Then i was really smart and entered dressage for this friday. WTF it was a year ago in april the last time i competed. (apart from 1 ribbon day!) And we dont do "dressage" atm we just slob around out on the road!
Anyway took him to adult riding last night and (stole friends saddle so i could jump) he went ok./ He was twisting a bit over the jumps so i was thinking o crap hes sore but as they got a lil bit higher (1m) he started jumping better. He was a bit of an arse over the bank a few times tho, I have no idea why! but thats ok we had fun.

OOO the most exciting thing is::: If i can get a fulltime job I am allowed to (lease) Roo (old pony) back off her current owner who is almost 17 so coming off ponies, as a paddock mate for Cruize!! how awesome will that be!! But its gunna b so expensive :( but thats ok its worth it cos Cruize is a bit moopy all by himself!
Thats about it.
OOo and Cruize can smile now too lol (I wil ltry get a photo of it sometime)
(man my blogs are sooo exciting)

No comments: